Thursday 2 January 2014

OOTD: Oxford Rebel Inspired Winter Outfit & A Day Out


Hola,

Today I went to a beautiful, quaint little village in The South Lakes, called Cartmel. 


Today was one of those days that you feel bothered to try a little harder when you get dressed and feel a desire to add some pizazz and flair to your ensemble. Thus, you can imagine, I was quite delighted when this outfit popped up in my head. Delighted, I tell you! And certainly, I must share it with you!

Though the pictures are sparse because my photo capturing skills are not quite up to scratch, I hope you enjoy this short, inspirational, photographic display.


I wore:

  • Thick Black Stockings (Primark - where else?!)
  • Over-the-knee Burgundy and Black Woollen Socks (I can't even remember if I bought these at Primark or H&M)
  • Burgundy Patent Doc-Marten-style Boots (Primark)
  • Fitted Brown Tweed Shorts (Zara Kids; bought ages and ages ago!)
  • Thin Black Belt (Primark)
  • Burgundy Long-sleeve Cotton T-shirt (Primark)
  • Off-white Floral Lace Over-sized Jumper (Primark)


PS.   Most of the outfit was bought many seasons ago.




Cheerio!
Love Dani x

No comments:

Post a Comment