Saturday 11 February 2017

Gorgeously Weather-Inappropriate Wrap Blouse

If beauty is pain, then surely it is acceptable to wear a thin cotton poplin blouse in the midst of icy mid-February.



Over the last few years, I have become more fond of investing in a few better quality statement pieces rather than buying many cheaper pieces that I will tire of quickly. I love this blouse - it carries the perfect equal amount of classic style and modern trendiness. I love the feminine v-neck and waist-cinching wrap tie. The rouched sleeves add a unique touch and take the blouse away from a 'work blouse' and more towards a fun, fresh spring/summer piece. I can't wait to pair this blouse with white or casually with denim - as in this outfit - for a casual look that lets the top do the talking. 



Jeans - Alexa Chung for Marks & Spencer 
Belt and Bangles - my own (vintage)
Earrings - Primark
Blouse - Zara
Brogues - Office









No comments:

Post a Comment