Sunday 5 November 2017

Styling A Trench Coat, AW17 Uniform




I tried something new last week, shooting with Izzy Robinson on her film camera. I have been so excited all week to receive the photos and THEY DID NOT DISAPPOINT! I am in love with the naturally grainy vintage effect and the dark shadows. I have been wearing this trench coat endlessly this season and wanted to style a very classic, very chic outfit; with the single pearl bracelet and basic white t-shirt. I edged the look up with my gorgeous new studded Chelsea boots and low-rise cuffed jeans. While berets are ruling the season, I added this old vintage paperboy cap to add an androgynous feel and clash with the femininity of the rest of the outfit. This is definitely an outfit ticking the comfort box, making it perfect for long days of walking, shopping and college!










No comments:

Post a Comment