Friday 22 December 2017

Born in the Wrong Decade – Street Style Inspired By The 70’s/80’s

 
I’ve always gone through phases of being inspired by different vintage eras – often fuelled by a new TV show I’m watching, or a Pinterest board I’ve recently discovered. I’ve always gravitated back to periods of glamour: the charm, glitz and elegance of the 20’s and 30’s; and the disco, punky style of the 70’s and 80s. I love incorporating elements of the 70s’ and 80’s (especially in autumn and winter) into my outfits – berets, straight leg jeans, studs, fur, bright knits, polonecks - especially in the last few seasons, when these eras have been so well represented on the highstreet and catwalks.













2 comments:

  1. Wow, such a stylish and super elegant styles!! Love your knitwear sweater it's looks so vintage inspired! love how to showcasing this looks so amazing..

    https://www.bloglovin.com/@fashiontip
    Modalist Introduces Social Runway for Online Fashion Influencers

    ReplyDelete