Monday 15 February 2016

#GirlCrush Episode 1: Emily Charlton


Following the routine viewing (it seemed about time again) of The Devil Wears Prada, I took a character quiz and, would you believe it, I am apparently practically soul sisters with Miranda Priestly. I half agree and half disagree: I have always thought of myself as more of an Emily Charlton. Who wouldn't want such a sharp-cut voice, incredible and fluent ability to deliver in the driest and most hilarious sarcasm and the most polished and chic dress sense? Yeah, exactly. So, Andrea or Emily - the major debate before Edward vs Jacob arose. Even though I have used Andy's range of better outfits as #ootd inspiration since forever; I still feel a deep appreciation and applause for Emily's career drive (she came to work when she practically had the plague), her perfected eye roll, love for fashion and self-control (when was the last time you survived on a block of cheese for three weeks - dedication).



Of course I found a collection of the best Emily moments in gif. form and now offer them to you as a loving substitute for the biscuit tray you are about to eat because we made a new year resolution and sample sizes fit Polo better.






No comments:

Post a Comment