Sunday 10 May 2015

Louis Vuitton Crruise 2016





So incase you haven't heard, I am loving the whole 70's lovin' (as exhibited herehere and here). According to LV, it is going to continue 'till next year. I am rolling with that prediction because it gives me extra time to wear thigh-high boots and probably enough time to invest in a pair of skin-tight disco pants à la Sandy. 

I'm feeling a whole lotta love for the tiny bit of exposed triangle stomach. Like, I could totally wear it to a bog meal out and still look summery even with a food baby because it shows off just that perfect amount. I also got a little bit excited when I saw the slender and flowy skirts from soft and sheer material. Also great for covering up food babies.

Also, can we take a moment to appreciate the beauty of all of the models. Yes, we can.

PS. I only have half a term left until the end of the year.

And nothing holds more spectacularity and power than that statement, so let's end this there.
photos creds to here and here



No comments:

Post a Comment