Friday 3 July 2015

70's Monochrome






I don't know what happened to me. I just got consumed and eaten by some great big looming black cloud of revision and pressure and I didn't have time to write any blog posts. Other than that period of empty time, and the newly discovered fact that I happen to have carried an infestation of green flies into the house, I seem to be winning at life.

A few weeks back, we went to Manchester and came back alive - relitavely unharmed. The city life is a busy life. Obviously I couldn't write a blog post on this at the time, so the photos are oldish. If I wore this now, I wouldn't be wearing anything because who even wears clothes in this heatwave? Exactly - read this

Anyway. The first photo shows me doing a crazy leg twitch. I don't know what happened but it happened.  If you cut out my legs, though, I think my belt thing is shown off really well. It was a total accident (I'm pretending it was completely on purpose). My belt was too big if I wanted at that height of my waist so I did a weird twisty thing that looks about 20% Pinterest-able and turned out very well, me thinks. 

Let's talk about this dress. I bought it two seasons ago (proof) and I'm still loving wearing it. It worked so well with last season's love of the 60's; and works just as well when worn in accordance with this season's 70's trend.

PS. The middle photo was a faultless fluke. I just created that term. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment