Sunday 29 November 2015

marionette





Nothing will ever ever beat the turtleneck. Ever. Literally everyone loves (don't knock it 'till you've tried it - try it) turtlenecks. I know because I did a worldwide survey. There is no competition to the variety on offer: so many styles, patterns, ribbed, plain, any colour. And then, of course, there is the baggy turtleneck. I feel like there is a hairline width between dressing it fabulously and looking like a tired primary school teacher. Or a lab worker. Idk - lab workers probably don't even wear turtlenecks. 

I've been seeing so many baggy turtlenecks opposed to tight-fitting ones lately and I have had this tan brown one in my wardrobe for-literally-ever. Never actually worn it though. I tried to make the outfit minimal because turtlenecks are sacred and we shouldn't be trying to reinvent them at this late stage in the year (27 days!!! crazy). I also am ΓΌber in love with the white tights. I don't really know why. 

PS. Marionette: because I think I look like a 8/10 puppet. In case you were wondering. 



No comments:

Post a Comment