Saturday 14 November 2015

orange suedette + bomber

 




I have this list on the notes section on my iPad. Basically, I take inhale Pinterest/Vogue and write down every potential outfit I could ever wear. I have a list of trends I should focus on, outfits I already have in my wardrobe, tiny details that I really like on outfits I see, sassy poses for photoshoots etc. I'm just not very good at the whole throw-something-on routine. I can make royal icing better than most people, I can polish a kettle like my life depended on it, I happen to be rather good at making pad Thai but I just need at least an hour and a half to get dressed in the morning. That's why the list helps.

Anyway, this outfit has been on my list for too long and today I finally wore it. 

I love this suedette skirt and I love how 60's/70's it looks. I also love how it contrasts to the creamy-white turtleneck.

Quick question. What are they called? Turtleneck, poloneck, rollneck? Because I am literally alternating my vocab every post and literally every epiphany I have gets an irritating red squiggly line underneath. 

Also also also, I love the cream leather bomber jacket. HOW COOL?! And if nothing in my wardrobe wants to play along with the 80's trend (soz can't help it, 60s/70s is my jam), fear not. I will just wear this jacket with everything
Long time, no see. It feels good to finally get some wear out of these shoes again, and I think I will be wearing them so much more now with the upcoming popular trend in the 80's. 


Good night xxxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment