Wednesday 25 December 2013

Sparkly Christmas Outfit

Seasons Greetings!

I do believe it is that time of year again: Christmas! Yes, it's time to let the festivities really begin; add a bit of sparkle and glitter to all that you do and have a very merry time.

This is my Christmas outfit - complete with a grand amount of sequins, sparkle, and gems. 

  • Plain black long sleeve cotton t-shirt
  • Sparkly sequin black play-suit
  • Black stockings with black gems on

On Christmas Eve (and probably New Years Eve, too), I completed the outfit with my darling silver glitter peep-toes; for a bit of glitz and glamour. On Christmas Day; where comfort is necessary; I wore it with my burgundy patent Doc Martens.

I am so excited! I'm sitting by the tree, staring longingly towards the tree of gifts and decorations: calling my name. The suspense is really building! I hope you all have a lovely Christmas day too and spend it with your loved ones, relax, don't get too stressed and enjoy the day. Be sure to let me know what you wore in the comments below!

Loving you all,
Merry Christmas,
Dani xxx









No comments:

Post a Comment