Sunday 16 November 2014

Way Too Early Christmas Inspiration


So here's the dealio. 

This post started out indefinitely as Pinterest/tumblr inspiration and major tribute post. I don't think that was the way to go, and the Christmas fever caught me in a moment of serious vulnrability (I was drinking hot chocolate. It wasn't me.)

Pinterest, through November to January, is nothing more than a hive buzz of red and green sparkle. It's like a second home to me. I've been feeding off a Pinterest enthusiasm lately (holla to new wifi for supplementing the mindset).

Searching 'Christmas' on Pinterest opens up a miriad of possibilities and you feel, for just 5 seconds, that you actually might be able to conquer those veganized red velvet pancakes with cream cheese frosting stacked on a snowman plate. 

It's a short lived incentive.

Christmas is obviously the beginning and end of all festivities and holidays. 

There is no other answer. 

Easter? Wrong answer. Pancake Tuesday? So wrong. Halloween? Not even close. 

Christmas makes Holiday Peppermint Cream Puffs have a place in society. Christmas gives making a pizza in the shape of a snowman some sense, and puts those Christmas haters in their place (because cinnamon applesauce biscuit tree ornaments have come to town). 

I don't think there is such a thing as Christmas hater. 

That would be ridiculous, seriously.


Ps. I think it would give everyone so many wins if you follwed me on Pinterest.
Pps. Probably just on everything else too. twitter instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment