Tuesday 20 January 2015

New Year Playlist


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11597069/?claim=ag94rc4tn5w">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>



Is this new-year-sy enough for you? In strong hopes to encourage any extra sparkle and creativity into the new year, I think listening to the right sorts of music would really speed things along down the right street. This year I want to stay super hyped up the whole year through - way past the end of the January optimism-rush - and I want to start it the right way. This playlist is of the very motivating sort and happens to include more than enough songs to boogie down to, which must be a good sign. Somewhere in there is a Michael Buble song (better know as Michael Bubbly) which never fails to raise spirits. 

Does listening to a motown song equate to being a cool dude? Yes, I think? Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment