Sunday 11 January 2015

Post-Christmas Shirt-Dress & Fur

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11597069/?claim=ag94rc4tn5w">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>




The after Christmas phase encourages much pyjama and sweatpants wearing and rightly too. My current wardrobe is limited those loose tops and stretchy jeans. It's making me all kinds of nervous and planting all kinds of crazy excise thoughts into my head. Like, can I even still go to that meal tomorrow? I have no clothes. 

Comfort and covering was the absolute key with this outfit. This tartan shirt-dress was the best pick, paired with my fur coat which I take very seriously. I take my Doc Martens and woolen tights with equal relevance. Paired together creates an ideal, very trusty winter ensamble, methinks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment