Thursday 22 October 2015

River Island Orange Belted Shorts (pls buy)

I just really want these shorts. 




This is another one of those horrible tricks life plays on you – you spend those last few Pounds you have on a carrot juice from the cool bar in town where all the cool people stand and it makes you feel cool for those very short 5 minutes... and then you have no money left for these really important shorts that will 100% make your life better. I don’t know what else to say. I have £0 (I'm actually in debt) but obviously have already made a list of money-making schemes/ people who I can bribe to buy them for me. I've always been drawn to the 60’s era: preppy coats, tailored shorts, not quite the relaxed disco of the 70’s but much more modern than the frilly and girly 50’s. I love the belt on the shorts and how high-waisted they are. I feel like this level of perfection is very hard to find. I would be 10/10 disappointed if they were baggy around the front, so I will try them on and update.

UPDATE 26/10/15: Erm, no. My legs are just too long and I'm not paying to show my cheeks. 10/10 recommend though if you're legs don't make you 50 metres taller than every other person in the room. They fitted perfectly and had a lovely look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment