Saturday 31 October 2015

silver legs




There's no denying it, Christmas is on its way. Halloween is this week and that's always the last time marker before Christmas. It means I need to start scenting the house with cinnamon and wearing scarves. Pumpkin Spice Lattes are so overrated. I feel like the only appropriate time to wear silver tights is between November and December. It just feels right, yanno? - mood wise. 


It's a yearly tradition to buy a Christmas outfit. Technically, my mother buys the outfit. I just dictate.

This dress is my Christmas outfit. From Topshop, it is a deep reddy-burgundy and a thick corduroy. I love the length of the dress, I think it has a very 60's mini skirt-vibe; but it's very modern, too. The texture really adds a depth, making it something between a modern belted dress and an ancient carpet. I love it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment