Friday 30 October 2015

The 30 Greatest Style & Fashion Quotes

'Walk like you have three men walking behind you.' - Oscar de la Renta
Read more at http://www.marieclaire.co.uk/blogs/542820/the-40-best-style-quotes-of-all-time.html#J6gG8VsSSfBCfWQX.99
'Walk like you have 3 men walking behind you.' - Oscar de la Renta



'In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.' - Coco Chanel


'Fashions fade, style is eternal.' - Yves Saint Laurent

'Elegance is the only beauty that never fades.' - Audrey Hepburn

'Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.' - Coco Chanel

'Dressing is a way of life.' - Yves Saint Laurent

'Fashion is the most powerful art there is. it's movement, design and architecture all in one. It shows the world who we are and who we'd like to be.' - Blair Waldorf



'I like my money right where I can see it: hanging in my closet.' - Carrie Bradshaw

'If you can't be better than your competition, just dress better.' - Anna Wintour



'Fashion is what you're offered four times a year by designers. style is what you choose.' - Lauren Hutton

'You can never take too much care over the choice of your shoes. Too many women think that they are unimportant, but the real proof of an elegant woman is what is on her feet.' - Christian Dior

A girl should be two things: classy and fabilous.' - Coco Chanel

'People will stare. Make it worth their while.' - Harry Winston

'I'm just trying to change the world, one sequin at a time.' - Lady Gaga

'When I first moved to New York I bought Vogue instead of dinner. I just felt it fed me more' - Carrie Bradshaw

'I lost 200lb to wear suits by Hedi Slimane.' - Karl Lagerfeld



'Anyone can get dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their days off that are the most intriguing.' - Alexander Wang

'Fashion should be a form of escapism, and not a form of imprisonment.' - Alexander McQueen

'About half my designs are controlled fantasy, 15 percent are total madness and the rest are bread-and-butter designs.' - Manolo Blahnik



'Style is when they're running you out of town and you make it look like you're leading the parade.' - William Battie

'I don't design clothes. I design dreams.' - Ralph Lauren

'Always dress like you're going to see your worst enemy.' - Kimora Lee

'The joy of dressing is an art.' - John Galliano



'You can never be overdresses or overeducated.' - Oscar Wilde



'I can't concentrate in flats.' - Victoria Beckham

'Men tell me that I've saved their marriages. It costs them a fortune in shoes, but it's cheaper than a divorce.' - Manolo Blahnik

'Clothes aren't going to change the world, the women who wear them will.' - Anne Klein

'Fashion is instant language.' - Muiccia Prada

'Whoever said money doesn't buy happiness didn't know where to shop.' - Blair Waldorf



No comments:

Post a Comment