Saturday 20 September 2014

Antipodium LFW 14 // Review

(Disclaimer:

This post deals with some seriously hot fashion.
 If thats not your jam, feel free to read this factual post about me that I wrote when I was 13.)

I was really really sad not to be invited along to the LFW 14, which, for many reasons I can see why not - I eat all the vegan muffins, and nobody likes a food thief. Still, I wasn't about to let Jamie Campbell Bower have all the fun without me. 


I love love love this Ready-to-Wear Spring/Summer collection by Antipodium, more than I probably should. I adore the overload of pastel colours, paired with the oh so sexy mountain climber sandals (which, of course, just happen to look terribly chic and just rock up looking amazing with every single one of the outfits).

I also love the soft aesthetics, semi sixties-to-eighties vibe running through the collection. I'm swooning over the cropped off-the-shoulder peasant blouses... and the chunky chokers... and the overwhelming amount of lime green... and the super cute ribbed sweaters... and every gorgeous other item that graced the catwalk. 

So basically, I'll just win the lottery, marry the designer and buy the collection. Solid and simple


No comments:

Post a Comment