Saturday, 1 February 2014

Healthy Meals Inspiration

Bonjour angels;

Homemade, I thank you.
As you may know, I have been cutting out all delicious, chocolatey, sugary, fatty foods to get myself looking tip-top for summer (when it finally decides to grace us with its much-longed-for presence); and while my waist and thighs have been most grateful, my taste buds were feeling somewhat neglected. As I am roughly following the Slimming World eating plan, there are already buckets full of creative yummy recipes and meals to have, although the set 7-day plan gets rather old when repeated weekly. Therefore, I set my creative juices flowing and decided to invest more time into my chef skills. 

Without further ado, it would make me simply DELIGHTED if I could share some of my ideas with all the lovely peoples.

Breakfast Beloveds
  • Bacon Butty (ooh, get me, I feel very much down with the English lingo!)
  • Kippers on Toast
  • Poached Eggs and Toast
  • Beans on Toast
  • French Toast
  • Sausage and Fried Egg Sandwich
  • Fruit, Yoghurt and All-Bran Cereal
  • Porridge
  • Full English (lean bacon; grilled tomatoes, mushrooms, potato cubes; eggs; quorn/lean sausages)
  • Ham and Cheese omelette
  • Yoghurt Parfait (yoghurt, fruit; in layers)
  • Fruit Salad
  • Scrambled Eggs

My Lunch Time Lovelies
  • Tomato, Mozzerella and Basil on Toast
  • Cold Tuna and Sweetcorn Pasta Salad
  • Lean Soup
  • Raspberry/Strawberry and Balsamic Vinegar Salad
  • BLT Sandwich or Salad
  • Spaghetti Hoops

Supper Sweethearts (noticing the alliteration theme flowing through...)
  • Spaghetti Bolognese
  • Homemade Burgers
  • Sausage and Tomato Pasta
  • Lancashire Hotpot
  • Traditional Roast Dinner
  • Cottage Pie
  • Lasagne
  • Chilli Con Carne
  • Gammon, Grilled Pineapple, Fried Egg and Homemade Chips

Darling Desserts
  • Slimming World Meringues, Fat Free Natural Yoghurt and Fresh Berries
  • Fat Free Natural Yoghurt and Stewed Fruit
  • Frozen Yoghurt
  • Frozen Grapes

So, anyway; after that lengthy ramble, I am most grateful for these meals. They are my bread and butter to staying on track and they are so versatile and different so now my mouth feels quite satisfied.

I would, as usual, like to know what meals fill your stomachs; pretty please, *Comment Homework*

Adios Angels,
,post signature

1 comment:

  1. I am happy to find so many useful information here in the post, thanks for sharing it here.I hope you will adding more.I know something information about Nutrition Cook Book that works properly. You may check it out. I hope that it will equally help you.

    ReplyDelete