Wednesday 19 February 2014

Pinterest Vintage Room Inspiration

Hello there,

Is Pinterest not the absolute best place to scour other peoples wonderful imaginations for your own needs and purposes? I do believe it is. Pinterest is my happy place.

I love interior design passionately and however much my room pleases my inner artist, I will always, first and foremost, be a perfectionist and a dreamer; and there will always be some other frame or corner that I think could change or have something added to it. I just love planning and painting. Now, is there really anything so wrong with that? 

I think not. 

I was looking on Pinterest and I found these darling rooms. Now I am going to have to head off to shift some furniture and DIY something.

Although, lets face it, anything found on Pinterest is never going to look as flawlessly delightful once I have smeared my paws and tootsies over it. Never. I guess I'll have to improvise, then. And, I can dream...

Without further ado, feast your eyes.






Oh my! Blogger has decided to not take any of my creativity today. I guess we'll have to settle for the strangly-placed pictures, then.

Love,

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment